A treat for the FT-400

That’s awesome! Does it list that model as compatible or did you just know it’s the same cook size as a Spirit 300?

Also, what floor are you on? I’m getting anxiety looking at that pic! lol

GasSaf Parts Kit Replacement for Weber 7534 7522, Spirit 500, Genesis Silver A, Spirit 200 Series E200, E210, S200, S210 with Side Control Knob, 21.5 inch Flavorizer Bars and 15 inch Grill Grates https://a.co/d/0epNr5k1

Paul the Silver had grates pretty much only to itself. Mostly due to how short it is front to back (or narrow depending how you look at it :D)

Paul the Silver had grates pretty much only to itself. Mostly due to how short it is front to back (or narrow depending how you look at it :D)
And they had a very unique look to them as well. You can always tell it's a Silver A just by seeing a pic of the grates.

And they had a very unique look to them as well. You can always tell it's a Silver A just by seeing a pic of the grates.
Oh yeah I forgot that part as well. Though believe it or not Weber did make a stamped stainless version for that grill for I think a very short time. I actually had one I refurbished to gift to a pastor friend of mine. I was pretty surprised to see them.

Oh yeah I forgot that part as well. Though believe it or not Weber did make a stamped stainless version for that grill for I think a very short time. I actually had one I refurbished to gift to a pastor friend of mine. I was pretty surprised to see them.
I would be surprised to see those as well.

Back