26 inch Kettle

Patrick McMahon

Has anyone heard anything about a possible 26 inch kettle in the classic red color? In know they did the light blue color last summer, but I’d really love a red one.

I’ve not heard nor seen anything along those lines.

Glen Blue was gifted to Tuffy Stone around January and released early July. I’ve seen nothing of the sort

Haven't heard of a red 26" being released.

You would have to think though, that with the Glen Blue being so successful that they will likely release limited edition colors like that again. Who knows if it will be 26" kettle though. If I was a betting man, I think they'd release a WSM in one of those unique colors next.

Haven't heard of a red 26" being released.

You would have to think though, that with the Glen Blue being so successful that they will likely release limited edition colors like that again. Who knows if it will be 26" kettle though. If I was a betting man, I think they'd release a WSM in one of those unique colors next.
If they came out with a glen blue (or other great color) WSM 18 (or maybe even the 22), that would get motivated to get a bigger WSM (bigger then my WSM 14), which I have been on the fence about since I got my 14, but have never had the need to take the leap. See it would take an impulsive emotional based buy to get me into a bigger WSM, because rationally I have learned that my WSM 14 and Master Touch can handle my needs perfectly at this time.

Back