26 3/4 " OTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Eaches

Well I did it, I ordered the 26 3/4" OTG today from Walmart. It will be here in 3 to 5 days. I've been using a gas grill, but it bit the dust like all the other gas grills I've had. It don't matter how much you pay for them they don't last, I know I've had to many of them.

Congrats on the new 26. You will love it. I have an old one and it is great especially when you're having a small crowd over....but why Wal Mart????....anyway... I've been through 2 gas grills and just got my first Weber gasser a week or so ago.. Right away I could tell the difference in quality. Good grillin to ya.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michael Berry:
Congrats on the new 26. You will love it. I have an old one and it is great especially when you're having a small crowd over....but why Wal Mart????....anyway... I've been through 2 gas grills and just got my first Weber gasser a week or so ago.. Right away I could tell the difference in quality. Good grillin to ya..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had a gift card for Walmart that covered the total price of the grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back