1000 Degree Thermometer

Steve Williams

Anyone know of a digital thermometer, suitable for a grill, that will monitor/measure up to 1000 degrees? The Maverick and Thermoworks that I have won't measure that high.

Thanks,

Steve

I can only assume you are talking about pizza making, as that is the only thing I can imagine needing temps that high.

I would suggest a laser point-and-shoot thermometer. I paid over $100 for mine years ago, but you can get them for $25 now that can read up to 1000* (or higher for a few bucks more). CHeck out amazon.

I can only assume you are talking about pizza making, as that is the only thing I can imagine needing temps that high.

I would suggest a laser point-and-shoot thermometer. I paid over $100 for mine years ago, but you can get them for $25 now that can read up to 1000* (or higher for a few bucks more). CHeck out amazon.

Yes, it's for making pizza. I have an industrial IR temp gun, but it doesn't go to 1000 degrees, unfortunately. I thought about getting one of the newer ones, myself. Mine was under $200 at the time I bought it years ago and I've noticed those cheap ones you mentioned. Some of them look very similar and do read higher temps.

Back