Weber Summit 24" Charcoal Grilling Center - $1700

Damn....

I'd put that on my credit card and earn the cash back reward.

I'd have to sell the Ranch, the 22, probably the WSM and give up on hunting a 26...

Does Weber ever release sales figures? I wonder how the summit is selling and if they will admit that the price was too steep?

I was a bit disappointed when I saw it in person to be honest. It was next to the kamado Joe lineup and green eggs and seemed a bit less substantial in person than photos, perhaps being placed next to those

I was a bit disappointed when I saw it in person to be honest. It was next to the kamado Joe lineup and green eggs and seemed a bit less substantial in person than photos, perhaps being placed next to those

I wonder how heavy it is, and why the owner decided to sell. I imagine the performance is better than a regular kettle though.

I wonder how heavy it is, and why the owner decided to sell. I imagine the performance is better than a regular kettle though.

Nowhere near as heavy as a BGE or KJ, but the same size and it insulates very well. And yeah, performance is amazing. You can run it anywhere from low and slow to thermonuclear and fast. It's incredibly fuel efficient too.

It's an amazing grill, but yeah, the price is also amazing and not in a good way. Still, when priced against the similarly sized and equipped BGEs and KJs it's not out of line.

So close to me...thank goodness that I'm not tempted...now if it were a great deal on a "ranch", that would be another story. :ranchkettle:

So close to me...thank goodness that I'm not tempted...now if it were a great deal on a "ranch", that would be another story. :ranchkettle:

Whats a great deal? There is one by me on Long Island for the past week and a half thats down to $400. Used, good condition, negotiable.

C.K., Never said it was a "great deal", that was in reference to a ranch kettle.
Sorry if I caused some confusion.

C.K., Never said it was a "great deal", that was in reference to a ranch kettle.
Sorry if I caused some confusion.

Sorry for the confusion. What I was saying is if you're looking for a Weber Ranch there is/was, not sure, near me for $400 neg. If you're looking for a ranch and they normally go for 1200 new, then that seems like a great deal, but I haven't been shopping for one, so I don't know, nor do I know what the condition is.

Back