Heatermeter 4.3 Thermocouple

StuR

Quick question...

Can the thermocouple components be added to the bare board with no thermocouple support?

Regards

Stu

Yep. There's only 1 version of the PCB and the thermocouple SMD components and connector can be added afterwards. If you're switching from thermistor to thermocouple and are removing the parts off the board, then you'll also need to make sure you remove the 10K resistor on probe0/food.

Yep. There's only 1 version of the PCB and the thermocouple SMD components and connector can be added afterwards. If you're switching from thermistor to thermocouple and are removing the parts off the board, then you'll also need to make sure you remove the 10K resistor on probe0/food.

Thank you Steve for the prompt reply. I tried to search but my head is now spinning with heatermeter lol. I live in the UK and someone has an unused 4.3 bare board on ebay for sale for which i've just bought for around $14 including postage. I have a friend who can add the thermocouple components as they look a bit delicate for my hamfistedness. :rolleyes: Just need to order the rest and sort out a case and a damper.

Thanks again

Stu

Back