Genesis 5000 AFF edition

That'll look nice when it's all cleaned up.

Example:

Member Ed Greenwells AFF

Jeff

Last edited:
Mine is still grillin' , I keep it covered and it looks as good now as it did in the above picture, good luck on your rehab and clean up.

Ed Greenwell

What is an AF and why would these grills be called 5000's when they appear to be only a 3000 with an "AF" decal? To each their own but I don't think I'd drive an hour for it unless it was very cheap <$80 or free. It will be a nice grill I am sure but 6 hours and $120?!

The AFF stands for American Frozen Foods, it is kind of a club I guess where you join and then you get meat at club prices and the grill is part of the deal I don't think it is free but I guess you get it at a discount. I got the grill from my friends so I don't know all the particulars. Other than the distinctive blue top I am not sure what makes it different than other grills, the owners guide they gave me with this grill says it is a 3000 series, I noticed the picture on the front of the manual only has the left swing up table so maybe that is the difference. Also AFF is still in business, you can look at their website if you like. hope this helps.

Ed Greenwell

Hi. I know this is an old thread, but this thing is awesome. Love the unique color, but also the red handles. We're those stock? Either way, super unique find IMO. Very cool. 👍😎

Back