Can I reset the alarms remotly?

JeffK-FL

Can I reset the alarms remotely?

I set up a high and low grate temp and I can't find a way to reset it unless I push a button on the HM itself

Ignore the spelling error in the subject please...

Last edited:
Yeah if set to continue ringing, then the only chance you have to stop it remotely is when it occurs there is a popup message that can be clicked to turn it off. If it is already ringing and you don't have the browser open, you're boned. I think you can go into the alarms page and disable it there, or do a set from the config page of al=0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

I guess I need to play around with the alarm features. I don't fully understand how they work. Though the display was flashing there was no sound. I had to disable them and re-enable them to reset from my device. Is there something that shows what all the settings are for? I couldn't find much.

All in all my first outing with the HM as a display went well. Now I need to work on a damper for the beast.

The display was flashing, but there was no sound and pressing any button didn't clear it? Did it say "ALARM" on the display? Because it sounds like it might be a bug if the LCD backlight is flashing but the alarm isn't actually ringing.

All the alarm settings I feel are self-explanatory except for maybe "Setpoint" which means "change the setpoint when the alarm fires". The other configuration page has a link to help about what all the settings there do.

Back