And where to get newest release of stokerlog?

Mark Erskine

TVWBB Member
Rock's site directs to version 4.1, is that the latest non beta release? It looks like it's coming from Amir's website, but I get the following warning when I push start logging: Unhandled exception has occured in your application. "Access to the path c:\program files (x86)\AmirMsoftware\stokerlog\stokerlog.txt" is denied. I'm given the option to quit or continue. when I push continue, not much happens!

Pls see this thread for the latest version which has some critical bug fixes for latest version of stoker: http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...70072103/m/784107513

However, I think you are still going to run into the same problem unless you install and run as admin. I need to move that file to some other place so that it doesn't cause permission problems.

BTW, it is nice to see someone from my neck of the woods using the program
icon_smile.gif

Thanks Amir. Downloaded from that site, and then selected "run as adminstrator". That did it!

Do I need to be cooking something to test the email/messaging feature? I can't seem to get that to work. And the stokerlog seems to be going through a re-connecting drill. It connects, but then tries to reconnect. Am I doing something wrong? I'm running stoker version 2.1.321

And yes, I'm surprised I don't smell your barbie lofting through the "eastside"! Thanks so much for creating this very cool program!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">BTW, it is nice to see someone from my neck of the woods using the program
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Running on my laptop as I type this! Lovely day today to smoke!

I know longer am experiencing the disconnects, but I am still unable to get the email feature to work. Is user name my smtp.msn.com (where msn is my isp), or is it my email address? And then send to is my email address? Sorry, this seems like a pretty stupid question!

Everything else seems to be working fine!

Did you check the box close to Start button the main screen to enable email logging?

And no, you don't need to be cooking anything for it to work.

Yes, that box is checked. Along with the Twitter box, which I've also tried unsuccessfully. Stokerlog reports that it has sent an email, but I'm not receiving it.(also checked my junk mail) So am I entering my username incorrectly? I know my password is correct for msn mail. Could it be a firewall issue? I've looked at my windows firewall settings, and it doesn't give me an option to let Stokerlog through. Running version 6.6.

Back