Replacing Weber Stainless Burners

Jeff Calhoun

TVWBB Fan
I have an older Genesis Silver B. The crossover burner is shot and needs to be replaced. The main burners still look good. I don't see any plugged or damaged holes. Not exactly sure what else to look for.

Can I just replace the crossover tube or should I replace the entire set?

Call Weber customer service. They are always very helpful and I think your burners have a very long warranty (10 yrs?).

Thanks Bob.I just realized that last night.

I went to retrieve my serial number under the Burner Plate Cover today. There was a little grease on the sticker so I decided to wash it with warm soap and water. Now I can't read the serial number. It appears I removed the number from my light cleaning operation--never do this again.

Is there another serial number stamped somewhere on the bbq?

Thanks in advance....

Called Weber Customer Service. They are going to send me new Burners even though there was no way to retrieve my serial number. For some reason I never registered this particular bbq but I was in the system for some others.

Anyway, this is why I own three Weber grills and will be purchasing a fourth very soon. This is encouraging with the state of our economy. Most companies wouldn't go out of their way to help the customer today. In the long run, this is how you grow your business.

You Rock Weber......

Back