Weber tongs

Richard Hinton

TVWBB Fan
Weber seems to have changed the style of its tongs. On the set I have had for 10-plus years, the business ends resemble spatulas, which makes them handy for flipping burgers or picking up single potato wedge.
I am trying to find second set, and I have checked all of the usual spots such as Amazon, e-bay, Target, Wal-Mart, various barbecue tool stores and even Weber without success. All I am seeing are the ones with scalloped-shaped ends. Anyone have an idea?
Thanks

Richard, I have a set identical to the ones in your link except they don't have the wooden handle; instead they are all stainless steel. Bought it at a Ace Hardware in Lincoln, NE 2 years ago. If you have them, might want to check at your local Ace.

Has anyone tried the Weber 6515 Q Stainless Steel 2-Piece Tool Set yet?

I recently picked up the newer weber tongs and believe them to be a bit large for working on our Q120. I also like how the Q set seems like it would rip the meat less due to it being flatter on the end.

And of course, the ability to store them on the underside of the side table is a pluss as well.

Just hesitant since they look relatively new and have no reviews on amazon or on tvwbb that I could locate.

I'm also hoping for something that is dishwasher safe.

Alright, I guess no one has tried these.

I just ordered them from amazon (too bad they are on a long wait for shipping).

Will report back with my findings once recieved.

Back