"Little Griddle"

TOM BAUER

TVWBB Pro
I was looking at "Steamy Kitchen" and saw the "Little Griddle" and thought that they also might work on the Q's. I wolld post a link but don't know how to---

looks interesting. but not sure the smallest one will fit a q22o. the problem is the height. maybe the sides could be trimmed to fit. i'm a tight wad so the price kinda chokes me up. i'm thinking a ci plate would work just as well and be cheaper.

Instead of using a griddle (hotplate) why don't you cook on a fry pan in the kitchen. That's all it is after all. there are many other ways to BBQ and produce that special BBQ flavour than using a griddle.

Cheers

Tom
Get a teflon grill sheet.
It doesn't take any time to heat or cool, washes with warm soapy water, lightweight, folds to very small and is inexpensive.
Much better that a griddle. I have 2 that I have been using for over 5 years.

Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil Hartcher:
Tom
Get a teflon grill sheet.
It doesn't take any time to heat or cool, washes with warm soapy water, lightweight, folds to very small and is inexpensive.
Much better that a griddle. I have 2 that I have been using for over 5 years.

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phil: where can you find these teflon sheets in the U.S.?

Back