Rotisserie ???

so you mean a rotis set up? what do you want to do ? the weber setup has its pluses and minuses as does the ez que set up. both of them require an electrical connection. a battery driven unit is available from ez que if really needed. read through the info already written and go from there.

I've got the Weber Rotis. and it's alright.

Sometimes I wish I went with the EZ Que, as I I don't enjoy piercing meat with the spit rod, and I can't seem to figure the right placement of the counter weight...

i have both that i use on my char griller. only cuz i got them super cheap. unless you plan on doing something really big like a turkey, the 6 in one is just fine. ebay isn't so good anymore so check amazon also.

I myself have had nothing but good experiences from EBay. I got my rotisserie for $75.00 including shipping brand new. Also my 22.5" OTG for a total of $90.00. One of my three WSM's came from there for less than a hundred new. You just have to watch and get lucky. I will say though keep your eyes open on Amazon. I do get alot from them when the price is right. Also like to buy when there shipping is free.

Back