Running 2 WSM's with Stoker Log?

Randy Hill

TVWBB Fan
I love my Stoker and the Stokerlog app.
I am getting a second fan and probe so I can run both my smokers at the same time.
Can I use the Stokerlog to graph and operate both fans with 2 fire probes set up on the Stoker? Has anyone tried this? Would I possibly be able to run the Stokerlog in 2 different windows or will I just have to use the Stoker software to operate both.
Thanks for your input and Merry Christmas to All.

No, stokerlog only supports one set of blowers/probes.

One of these days I will get around to adding support for that setup. I believe someone tried it as it is and the program crashed.

Happy holidays to you also.

I too need the capability to monitor multiple cookers at once - it's the main reason I went with Stoker instead of a Guru solution. Any idea when you might tackle this feature?

I'll code something myself if I must, but I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if I don't have to.

-gf

I have an application that is designed to work with the Stoker. While I do not keep a log, as does Amir's program, I do notifications at a user determined time frame via cell phone text messaging. My software has a few other monitoring and notification routines as well. If you'd like to try it, you can download it at Stoker Timers You might also want to check out the read me file at Readme.html My app was designed to monitor up to 6 probes at once. It also be loaded more than once and send notification to another cell phone. It also has capabilities to change "temp set" values on a time basis (3 timers) or on a temperature event basis (rising or falling, ramp type feature).

Back