You folks are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Tanner H.

TVWBB Member
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. But I wanted to let everyone know that......

THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I love my WSM 22.5 and you all have been so great helping me get up and running. I have had my WSM for about 2 weeks now and have used it at least 5 times. Heck I even let the kids roast marshmallows and make Shmores on the left over coals tonight. I cant say enough about how great you all have been. from the bottom of my belly...... THANK you all sooo sooo much!!!!! This place is awesome. I wish I didnt have to go to work tommorow so I could cook something else!!!!

Sounds like you're doing it right! I wholeheartedly agree - I've learned so much here, we have such a great variety of people to learn from. Chris' techniques & recipes first got me, then I started lurking in the forums once in a while & started learning from all the great people here.

I think everyone advanced or novice will pick up a thing or 2 after spending a few hours on this board. And it feels like an honour to be a part of it.

Yeah, it is a great place. Kinda makes you feel like this don't it:

"Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name."

An avid lurker here, random poster…everyone and evrything about this site is in fact awesome.

Another tip of the hat to everyone here!
icon_cool.gif

I am also an avid lurker here on the site and I have learned so much over the past month, there is a lot of great information here and some very helpful people. This site has definitely improved the quality of food in my house.

I can honestly say that virtually everything I know about smoking low ans slow has come from this site. It is great, and I hope you lurkers - which I was for along time - start to realise that all input is welcome.

I consult this board almost every night before I fire up the grill to double check what I'm doing. Most of the recipes I use now came from this site!

My 1st post! Great BB. I had a Brinkmann in the 80's but it was NOTHING like my WSM and of course this Board surpasses all. Thanks for your greatness!

Back