YEEE HAAWW-Just took delivery of a new 26.75 OTG!!!

Tony A

TVWBB Fan
Had a buddy recently buy an Ace Hardware here in Scottsdale, AZ (Franklins Ace on 90th ST and Via Linda). Ordered a 26.75 OTG yesterday, and Brett calls me today in the am. "Your grill's in". 9 minutes later I was picking it up!

Putting it together tonight, and maybe even grilling a burger or two. Next stop, craycort grate!

Congrats Tony, i have a 26er and love it, i have cooked on both stainless steel and cast iron and stainless steel is hands down better than cast iron. Good luck which ever way you decide to go.

Hey Tony congratulations, just breaking mine in too. It's hard to believe 4" makes such a difference.

i have cooked on both stainless steel and cast iron and stainless steel is hands down better than cast iron

Great info Noe. I may decide to spend the money on meat and charcoal instead!

Well, I put it together, cleaned it up and fired it up. Did about a dozen chicken thighs. I really dig it. Man this thing is BIG! One thing I can't get over, the LACK of a handle ont the front of the lid (like the 22 WSM has...). I'm putting one one, and soon.

soooo this was free ?
Nope, not free. Although I'm glad to spend, when I can, to support a local business. Much more so a business owned by a freind and family man.

Thanks,
AA

Thanks All.

Great info Noe. I may decide to spend the money on meat and charcoal instead!

Well, I put it together, cleaned it up and fired it up. Did about a dozen chicken thighs. I really dig it. Man this thing is BIG! One thing I can't get over, the LACK of a handle ont the front of the lid (like the 22 WSM has...). I'm putting one one, and soon.

Nope, not free. Although I'm glad to spend, when I can, to support a local business. Much more so a business owned by a freind and family man.

Thanks,
AA

Thanks All.

Yep, that's the way to go. I'm a fan of our local Ace Hardware stores since they are easy to get in and out and the usually have what I need.

Back