WSM 18" Cover - Where to buy? Is there a generic cover for it? Thanks

there is an aftermarket cover.... I have it. I'll try to scare it up on amazon. This company makes covers for all sorts of grills, firepits, smokers.... I have ones for my smoker, firepit, s420 grill, and have one on its way for my 22" kettle.

Steve, I have the Weber OEM version for my 18 you can have. I added handles to the middle section and it doesn't fit. It's three years old and in pretty good shape. Little dirty from being out in the elements... Send me a PM with your address and I'll drop it in the mail if your interested.

After I added handles to my 18.5, my Weber cover no longer fit as well..seeing where some were, and some were not waterproof, I just opted for the XL yard waste bags. You can get an entire roll for like $10 and they pretty much last forever! It isn't the most attractive option out there, but I can promise you it will keep an 18.5 WSM dry year round.
Good luck,
Tim

Thanks everyone. I live in So. Calif. so it doesn't rain often. I use a trash bag on rainy days. But you can see my WSM easily and it needs to be upgraded My cover is 9 year OEM vintage. It looks too vintage for the CEO. Thanks Chris, Steve, Ray and Matt those are great tips on getting a new cover. Both covers look nice.

I'll see if Dustins offer is still valid first before I buy new.

Thanks again everyone. This site is great !

Steve

Many thanks to Dustin and this awesome website! My CEO is happy to have the WSM in view due the new cover I received from Dustin. Thanks again.

As an FYI, I just purchased this cover for my wsm 18 I got second hand. The original cover was pretty beat up. The classic accessories cover fit is pretty tight - have to tug the edges to make it cover the smoker all the way to the bottom.

Debating whether I want to try a different brand or just get the new OEM cover which people are saying is easier to put on than the old. The price is only a few dollars making me think I’ll just go OEM.

Weber 30173499 Smoker Cover for a 18 1/2" Smoker - Replaces Part # 97201

Stanbroil Premium Cover for 18" Smokey Mountain Cooker, Round Smoker Grill Cover Replaces Weber Part # 97201, Black

I got this one, almost a year ago. They always have discount codes. They have two fabric choices. I chose the "cover tuff" and ended up paying $63.00 including shipping. This cover is fantastic, heavy duty and much, much better than the OEM cover. The site always has discount codes.

After I added handles to my 18.5, my Weber cover no longer fit as well..seeing where some were, and some were not waterproof, I just opted for the XL yard waste bags. You can get an entire roll for like $10 and they pretty much last forever! It isn't the most attractive option out there, but I can promise you it will keep an 18.5 WSM dry year round.
Good luck,
Tim
I agree Tim. Sun will finally trash it, just put on another. I use bungee cord around bottom to prevent wind from taking it off.

I got this one, almost a year ago. They always have discount codes. They have two fabric choices. I chose the "cover tuff" and ended up paying $63.00 including shipping. This cover is fantastic, heavy duty and much, much better than the OEM cover. The site always has discount codes.

thanks for the tip! I tried to buy but they told me the discount codes wont work because i'm getting a standard size cover. odd.

IMG_9421149334EE-1.jpeg

I have two of the Classic accessories covers one was perfect fit. The other is kind of tight. But they are strong and last a very long time.

Another vote for Covers and All.

I just lucked out on a freebie WSM 18 & it was missing the cover. I plan on keeping it under a covered porch, would a proper cover actually be needed or will it be fine as is?

Back