Wireless LaCrosse sensor

D Peart

TVWBB Pro
I have a LaCross temperature sensor that I used to for a little indoor weather display. It says on the back of the sensor, IT+915Mhz. Is this something that would be compatible with HM?

I set my probe 3 to RF, I see under available RF12 transmitters Receiver Qual: -1. That is it. I'm assuming that is the HM itself and it isn't see the LaCross unit?

Anyway to see if the LaCross unit still works?

thanks
david

It is on the right frequency, but not all of the transmitter types are supported. If no other nodes show up and the qual keeps going down, then it isn't in the right format that HeaterMeter is expecting. I might be able to reverse-engineer it if you want to let me have access to your HeaterMeter. However, I'm not sure when I'll have the time for it because I'm still putting in 60+ hours a week at work.

OK no other node showed up and qual is at -102 so either my sensor isn't sending or the format is wrong.

david

It is on the right frequency, but not all of the transmitter types are supported. If no other nodes show up and the qual keeps going down, then it isn't in the right format that HeaterMeter is expecting. I might be able to reverse-engineer it if you want to let me have access to your HeaterMeter. However, I'm not sure when I'll have the time for it because I'm still putting in 60+ hours a week at work.

The qual goes down one point for every received transmission that fails the checksum, which can also just mean that it isn't parsing it right.

Back