Wing Question

Tom P.

TVWBB Member
I am going to make some of those Orange Siracha wings that Larry had in another thread. There will be about two hours between when they come off the grill and when people will be eating them. Any thoughts on what I should do for storage and re-heating to avoid things getting soggy? Should I not sauce them until serving time?

I would cook them until done (or for the hour at 350 Larry mentions) and pull them onto an aluminum or other tray and foil. Glaze and grill indirect to reheat and finish for the last 15 minuts. I do this with ribs and chicken quite often works just fine.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by r benash:
I would cook them until done (or for the hour at 350 Larry mentions) and pull them onto an aluminum or other tray and foil. Glaze and grill indirect to reheat and finish for the last 15 minuts. I do this with ribs and chicken quite often works just fine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ray's method sounds good to me!

But I'll tell you what, I honestly like the wings cold the next day as much as I like them hot off the grill! So if you served them chilled, that wouldn't be a bad thing either!
icon_biggrin.gif

Back