Wife wanted to get me a smokefire for my birthday, and then saw the reviews...

I did a lot of research on pellet grills for a friend of mine. I think they're great for people who want to smoke and indirect cook, and aren't interested in using charcoal. I think there are a lot of good options for pellet grills, but none are as versatile as a charcoal fired cooker like WSM, or Weber Kettle, or PK, or Kamado style cookers. I would also put a good quality offset ahead of the pellet smokers for longevity and simplicity.
You should try a SmokeFire it does all that and more!627EDDA0-A476-48C6-8C35-41D80508D521.jpeg

I did a lot of research on pellet grills for a friend of mine. I think they're great for people who want to smoke and indirect cook, and aren't interested in using charcoal. I think there are a lot of good options for pellet grills, but none are as versatile as a charcoal fired cooker like WSM, or Weber Kettle, or PK, or Kamado style cookers. I would also put a good quality offset ahead of the pellet smokers for longevity and simplicity.
Your argument holds up when talking about my old Camp Chef Pellet Grill. However, My Smokefire is a different animal. More than just convenient it is very versatile and cooks great tasting food. I was a charcoal guy for 40 years but not any more. We see things very differently.

Back