Who is your favorite TV chef to watch?

Back in 1995, I taped NICK STELLINO-"CUCINA AMORE". I only got 85 of his shows, don't know how many I missed.:cry:

Online, I regularly watch Chef John (Food Wishes), Adam Ragusea, Arnie Tex, Ballastic BBQ, Big Poppa Smokers, Brian Lagerstrom, Joshua Weissman, Mark Wiens, Meat Church BBQ, My German Recipes, and of course Rick Bayless.

Tim, I adore him. Sad to say I don't have any of his shows on tape, but, I did find him on an old Regis & Kathy Lee Show back in the 90's. Then, his show was called "The Naked Chef". He made Pork Chops with Thyme, Lemon and Pesto.
I just recently discovered Jaime, I’m actually watching him as I write this! He’s cooking for his old band “mates” (Scarlet Division). He’s got his own 24 hour channel on Tubi TV.
No Naked Chef episodes but there’s a lot of his other shows on there. I like him, can’t believe I never heard of him until last year.

637007D1-5B94-454A-9804-09A91AF24F81.jpeg
42CACF2A-66F8-4CA8-8ACD-73E0CB92F21E.png

Online, I regularly watch Chef John (Food Wishes), Adam Ragusea, Arnie Tex, Ballastic BBQ, Big Poppa Smokers, Brian Lagerstrom, Joshua Weissman, Mark Wiens, Meat Church BBQ, My German Recipes, and of course Rick Bayless.
Boy!!! Am I behind times. The only one I know is Rick Bayless.:mad:(at myself)

I am having a ball going through my old Cooking Video binders.

Checking out the Misc. tape, I just saw another Jamie Oliver back in '01 making Fish in Foil. It said he was on the "Rosie" show.

OK! Just out of curiosity, checking the Misc. tapes, I found 53 of the Regis Philbin shows. Most of them I taped when he had cooking chefs on. The first one I taped on his show was Paul Prudhomme back in '94. He made "Fruity Bread Pudding". A few shows later, I taped Jacques Pepin making "Chicken in Red Wine".

Gosh, I sure miss Regis.:cry: Can't wait to get my tape player up and ready so I can watch him again.

Last edited:
Old school PBS- Graham Kerr and Justin Wilson
New school PBS- Julia and Bridgett from ATK

Old school FN- Bobby Flay
New school FN- Alton Brown

YouTube- The Flattop King and Binging With Babish

Kind of a Gordon Ramsay fan myself (please don't hate me)
Kind of a fan also, sometimes, now and then. OK, just as long as he's behaving himself (when is that you say?) :giggle:

WELCOME ROB!!!!!!

Hope your glad you joined this ..........?

I used to be a Food Network addict but honestly I probably watch more Youtube these days. Chud's BBQ and 2GuysandaCooler are some of my favorites. I used to watch Justin Wilson and Yan Can Cook on PBS back in the day. Alton Brown and Bobby Flay are good. Emeril was good. Most shows now are competition based on Food Network and that's fine, I just don't watch it as much as I used to.

Back