What's is on your Weber Christmas list?

Brian Staley

TVWBB Fan
Just wondering what people have asked to be under the tree this year. Weber related anyway... I know the wife isn't going to give me Jennifer Connelly, but I did ask for some grilling stuff.
How about you?

Well nothing Weber related but I did get a Mavrick ET-732 (gift to myself) and I'm pretty sure Santa has a Thermapen (Orange Fastest and most Accurate) in his bag for me.

Same with Bob,nothing Weber related. I did get a Sears rotisserie that is gonna get fabricated onto my Genesis today (gift to myself) and I think Pammi got me a CI dutch oven from Ikea. Well I think it's a dutch oven. There's a unwrapped box from Ikea under the tree,and I've been too busy to look closly at it
icon_biggrin.gif
!

Brian - I am hoping for a Weber wood burning fire pit - the grill garden needs something to keep it warm during the winter!

Pat

My weber related present to myself (from gift cards from my vendors)
icon_smile.gif
are a Smokey Joe Silver. I also have a E-Z Que Rotisserie on it's way from Ebay. I can not wait to try the Rotisserie out. Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

I plan to go to HD and see if they want to sell me a Performer cheaply, and ask for forgiveness.
icon_eek.gif

I think I may be getting a Thermapen, an apron, and maybe a gift card to a local butcher shop. At least that's what I hope I'm getting!

Merry Christmas to all!

I am hoping for the weber grill grate combo with the interchangeable center section.
Related but not from weber is the dream of a Food Saver.
Merry Christmas to ALL

Mike

I see a few food savers on here. I love mine. Left over ribs, and pulled pork always hits the food saver. It is great to pull it out of the freezer when ever I need a pork fix.
Would love to have a Thermapen myself. After last months gift of a new grill, I am not looking for too much Weber, or grill out stuff for Christmas. But I can always hope!

The wife told me to just go ahead and call some Home Depots to find out which still had any Performers in the box....so my Christmas sits on the patio about $180 later.
icon_smile.gif

Money's tight this year since our daughter got married a couple weeks ago. However, it looks like I've got "the ok" to get the big bullet first part of '12 so chicken and rib cooks particularly will be a good bit easier.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Nothing from Weber since I bought a OTG months ago, but I'm getting a Big Easy oil less turkey fryer.

Pretty much shot my Weber wade during the year. New WSM 18, 22.5 OTG, digi, thermapen, etc.... I'm expecting shirts and socks, but I see a WSM 22 in the distant future. Maybe Christmas 2015.
icon_smile.gif

I really want a 26" kettle, but as with all things grilling I believe I'll have to get it for myself. Sigh.....

I bought myself an orange Thermapen for Xmas. I just got it on Thursday but have not got to use it yet or even taken it out of the package. Thats it on Weber related stuff.

Wayne

Not weber but I'm getting a vacuum packer and just went and picked up a close out Stok for the charcoal grates on Thrusday.

Merry Christmas!

My wife has did it again!
For Christmas I had a few things I have really wanted. A DigiQ DX2, and a Cajun Pimp Kit! I have never used a rotisserie before, and since it came with no instructions, I am not sure the one end is even put together right. But we will find out.
Only thing about the pimp kit, they forgot to ship the new S.S. door. I hope it wont be hard to get them to ship me one. They don't have a phone number on the web site, but the wife did send an e-mail.
I was just going to do a Christmas ham in the oven today, but I really want to check out the Guru!

Back