what stores are selling the jumbo joe in store?

DSBroussard

Seems like the jumbo joe is mostly a seasonal selling item. Anyone have any advice as to where I can find one in south louisiana..

Couldn't find any around town. I should have bought a few from target when they were 60% off. Its a gift for Monday. Thats why I was hoping to find one locally.

Geaux Tigers! Surprised em with the run today.

I should have come here first.

I've been looking for a Jumbo Joe. I checked Wal-Mart, Ace Hardware, Target, Lowes, and HD. It seems that everyone has it in the online store, but not in the brick and mortar store.

I want to see it up close and personal so that I can get a visual on how big/small it is. Also, in some forums (or is that "fori"?) people have expressed concerns with ash removal and the lower vent getting clogged.

I understand that it can be used for indirect cooking and for low 'n slow cooking. My plan is to use it when we travel up north to visit friends/relatives.

It's a nice-to-have, and not a must-have. If it is a seasonal thing as DSB suggests, then I can wait. If it's supply v demand, then I have to keep an eye out for it when it's available.

Wally World has them year around in my area South Tx, i always see them at HD and Lowe's year around.

Back