What happened to my post?

Ernest Buckley

TVWBB Fan
Don`t know what happened to an earlier post in which I thanked a member of the forum for their service and conversation. I also added a link to their site. I apologize if I broke any rules. Just wanted to thank Larry W. for his service last week in suggesting some woods, as well as answering other questions and BBQ talk. Wanted to post a link to his site but don`t know if thats "legal".

Peace,
EB

Not trying to rain on your parade but I copied this from the rules:

You shall not, without TVWB's express approval, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising or solicitation for goods or services. You specifically acknowledge that soliciting other guests to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization is expressly prohibited.

Chris runs a 'tight' ship!

Yes sir! I must admit, I never read the rules. I just click "agree" and get on to it. Whatever "it" is.
icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, I`ll just thank Larry for his "help"!

I moved it from the Barbecuing Forum to the Just Conversation Forum where it will live for 60 days and then be deleted.

It's not practical for me to always contact the message poster when I move messages to other forums. You can always find your posts by clicking your name on any post and choosing "View Recent Posts".

Regards,
Chris

Back