west coast prime

Sparky Rowe

TVWBB Super Fan
those of us who live out here know what i'm talking about. I have one thing to say. everyone should buy M-3. that's all I got to say about that.

silent movie time. ya, my favorite time of the evening. got to go get my pop secret. done, let the show begin.

West Coast Prime look at that marbling on that beautiful tri tip. the Costco butcher but a prime tri tip in a regular package.

and that's why I own a weber. getting my crisp on.

could ya get the coals any closer? maybe, but I don't need too. :p

were done.

thanks for looking. please leave your forks on the way out. 8)

Sparky, that is some great looking tri tip - I have on occasion found some beef at Costco that I would grade as prime in a choice package. Kinda felt like my birthday. I to, am a lover of the whip... yeah, that didn't sound right.

A couple of great looking tt cooks!!! Used to love MW and hate mayo as a kid, now that I'm suppose to be an adult its just the opposite, MW is too sweet for my tastes now.

Great looking tri-tips! I wish our Costco's in the northeast would offer tri-tip, especially ones as well-marbled as those.

That looks fantastic. My Costco slices the tri tip and packages it that way. I've got to get by there and get a whole roast.

sorry to say, miracle whip is fake mayo.
It's a "salad dressing" :D and an acquired taste, but my in-laws make sandwiches from leftover braised brisket with caramelized onions on good quality, toasted bread with Miracle Whip...and it's DARNED tasty! :)

Back