Weber virgin

Paul Janzen

Paul from BC Canada. Just inherited a 200 series “sidewinder” I believe it’s called on this forum. Currently using a charcoal kettle style and a traeger smoker. My Weber will be for grill and rotisserie. In the future an outdoor wood fired pizza oven

Welcome to the forum Paul. I like sidewinders so much I have three of them. a deep box 98 LX1000 I bought new and converted it to a 2000, a E320 NG and a 1985 first year of the Weber gassers and one of the first 200 built. Great grills.

Welcome Paul and congratulations on your first Weber. I was a Weber virgin myself until about 14 months ago and began with an older two burner as well. They are really stingy on propane and heat up quickly. You may contract Weberitis while using your inheritance but it's a manageable condition, just requiring a little more space.(y)

Yep, I like the gasser (sidewinder) for some things but, I’m far more involved with my kettles.
Welcome to a place where you will find inspiration and, relief when something seems way too complex but, isn’t really!

Back