Weber Table - any reviews?

Laura, Just curious how you like the 14.5 WSM

Dear Vic -

I love my 14.5 WSM. It's a perfect size for me. I find it really easy to use, fun to experiment with and I'm super happy with it. And I still love my table too!

Laura

I wanted something a bit more sturdy to put my Jumbo Joe on. I went with a Harbor Freight Welding table for about the same price $65 with coupon. Works great and the Jumbo Joe fits with room to spare. I can even set the lid next to the Joe if needed.

image_23996.jpg

That looks like a great table! One thing the Weber version has going for it is that the grill locks to the tabletop, so it cannot slide around, a great feature. Also very lightweight and the legs stow inside the tabletop so it stores very flat. But your find proves there's more than one way to do it! :coolkettle:

I have the Weber table and love it. I like that the grills lock in and my smokey joe gold and jumbo joe work great on it. How the legs stow underneath works better than I had actually expected. I do a few backyard comps and the table it great to take with with the smokey joe gold for light charcoal for my WSMs. I like that it is four separate legs since a cross bar between legs doesn't work well on uneven grass.

For what it's worth to ya'll, after much shopping/agonizing I ended up with this table & couldn't be happier: O-Grill O-Dock Collapsible Table. Do a Google search for different suppliers.

As to securing grill to table, I'm not sure it's necessary, but I use 3 mini bungee cords (8" or 10") around the legs & hooked over the table edges. I have a couple other ideas I'm considering.

I like the look of the Weber table but feel this is more sturdy. I like the Harbor Freight Welding table idea!

Back