Weber sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James N

TVWBB Guru
For those looking for a 22.5 Copper kettle or a 22.5 OTS, Target has the on sale 69.99&62.99 right now.

Yeah,that's what I paid for my OTS a couple years back. Target always sells 'em towards the end of the season. Not that the end of BBQ season is anywhere near!
icon_biggrin.gif

been checking target every few days waiting for weber stuff to go on clearance here.

last year, my dumba55 ignored the 22" hinged grates on clearance (7.85 a piece) because i 'already had two'

Now i'm in need of 5 or 6 more :\

Picked up two 22" hinged grates Friday for $8.98 each at the local Target. Grills weren't marked down only some of the accessories. Doesn't seem to be any consistancy on what and when they mark down grill items.

HerbS

I'am head over there again tomorrow and see what else they have on sale...Hopefully they put more stuff on sale.

What I'm really trying to get is the 3 piece weber utensil set. I believe on Target here had them for 20.00 Not sure what original price was.

Our Target also Troy, were out of the 22 grates. Just had the 18's. Bummer.
Do you guys just like to buy them to have extra around?

i always stock up if its a really good price. still have 5 22 grates. hope to score some 18 grates and whatever else if cheap enough.

i'm actually in need of some.

but i'd LIKE to have a few extra too.

I was planning on buying UP TO 8 last night if they had them in stock and on clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back