BF732C1C-5079-4063-A5C6-BF1E7AF9BF2D.png
    626.4 KB · Views: 20
  • CCA031B8-4BA3-4F12-899A-C72282A0E9E9.jpeg
    CCA031B8-4BA3-4F12-899A-C72282A0E9E9.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 19
  • B731A574-7229-457E-AE64-54175C6AEB9C.png
    B731A574-7229-457E-AE64-54175C6AEB9C.png
    686.8 KB · Views: 19
When I got my WSK, I thought about selling off my Kettle — but kept it specifically for the rotisserie, which stays on it most of the time.

Besides, a second grill sometimes comes in handy for other things.
I did the same thing. My roti stays parked there as well.

I’ve also got the Weber rotisserie and think I paid just over $200, list was like 189 or so. I love it, but it’s not perfect.

It works and works well. The spit with its wood handle is awesome, I love it. The dang ring doesn’t fit very well though. It will slip. Also have the Weber rotisserie for my Spirit gasser that also works on my Genesis.

But at $235. That’s a tough sell.

Will the 22” Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Ring fit upon the 22” Weber Mastertouch Grill?

I have this ring presently parked with an excellent fit upon my Weber Performer Deluxe but thinking of placing it Upon a Weber Mastertouch not yet bought.

Attachments

• C9626055-9A6D-4195-B9EB-6C84F7C3465C.jpeg
    C9626055-9A6D-4195-B9EB-6C84F7C3465C.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 7
Why don't you just store the rotisserie ring on the bottom shelf of the Performer...
Oh; I forgot to add that I recently purchased another SlowNSear Deluxe and their Easy Spin Grate. I presently have parked in my Weber Performer Deluxe. Thier SlowNSear Plus and thier Easy Spin Grate that I purchased a few years back.

Today I contacted A Weber Costa Rican Dealership who will sell me a Weber Mastertouch for $335.00. I plan on taking my Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Ring to see if it fits.

Oh; I forgot to add that I recently purchased another SlowNSear Deluxe and their Easy Spin Grate. I presently have parked in my Weber Performer Deluxe. Thier SlowNSear Plus and thier Easy Spin Grate that I purchased a few years back.
Well then, back to your earlier statement, I would proceed to buy another 22" kettle to provide a home for all of the accessories.

I also use my 22" Premium Kettle as the rotisserie/pizza holder too. I was going to sell the 22" along with some other grills to get down to a core of copper SSP, 18" Kettle, and Jumbo Joe for camping.... but have nowhere to put the new rotisserie/pizza combo so 22" stays put for now. I took a chance and bought the $50 Onlyfire listed on eBay that was posted here. Very happy with it.

I was looking for a 24" x 32" plastic container that can hold the rotisserie ring and assembled long spit and pizza Peel Paddle, but no dice. It's looking like the 22" kettle may stay for good (plus I just Iike looking at the 22" kettle more than a plastic container.) Below pic is my "grill in the rain" set-up.

22 Rotisorrie Holder_wi.jpg

Last edited:
Leave it racked up and ready to go! I’m leaning that way with a “spare“ 22 I licked up for fifteen bucks a couple of years ago. Finding the extra square footage in the “grill zone” is the harder part!

I have a Weber rotisserie that I bought 15 years ago for about $150. It is still going strong and handles heavy turkeys with no strain. For a second grill I wanted another rotisserie. The $200 Weber price put me off so I bought a $99 knock off rotisserie on Amazon. Quality was poor. Thin spit rod, badly fitted forks and a weak motor that strains to turn a chicken. I am not thinking that the cheapie will last long. All metal prices have gone with the tariffs. But I would buy another Weber rotisserie as I am confident it will work well and last a long time. I don't know anything about the Cajun brand but it must be better than the Onlyfire and the like on Amazon.

Now you guys have me thinking about building a dedicated rotisserie kettle stand/cart! It’s a forum for enablers Chris! I love it!!
I’m entering the “mental design zone…zzzzzzz”!
I’ve got some big wheels, access to a pretty well stocked wood shop. I’ll need some brackets, I might even have some appropriate material. Now, where in blazes will I put it!!!?

Today I bought a new Weber Mastertouch which will be the new home for my Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Kit(CBRK)which arrives at my door this Wednesday. Also arriving this week will be another SlowNSear Deluxe and their Easy Spin Grate.

This will be the 2nd Weber Mastertouch that I have purchased new here in Costa Rica. When I purchased my excellent Weber Performer Deluxe(WPD) in January ,2020 I gifted my old “Mastertouch” to a good neighbor and friend to make room for the WPD. At that time I had no CBRK in my BBQ Inventory and had no interest in buying one because of the cost.

Sadly someone stole the old Weber Mastertouch from my friend’s yard during the night a few months later.

Now to make some room for my new “Mastertouch”???

Oh, I will be surprising My wife with my latest BBQ purchase on Wednesday:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Oh Mike, I’m trying to figure out how to build a rotisserie “unit” which won’t be massive but, I keep thinking about how to use it for additional storage and will figure out something but, this evening? I’m stymied. Something to store extra charcoal baskets (inside) Vortex cones (again inside) grates, chimneys, and who knows what else? There is a fair amount of “stuff” which could benefit from smarter storage! It’s just a constant

Back