Weber Q1200 $99 Clearance At Target

Ooh we! Target is starting to clear out their summer stuff? Sound the alarm, time to get the hinged grates, Jumbo Joes, Qs! I'm on my way after work :)

Thanks for the heads-up, Nick! I picked one up today and I now have 7 grills; I think I have a problem :) and (the SWMBO is not too pleased :mad: ) Can't wait to test out the Baby Q. Last year I picked up a Jumbo Joe during the Target summer clearance sale and it has been a great grill.

Not new to this forum, just lost my user ID and pw, and dunno which email I used.

Literally just got this grill yesterday, it was on clearance from target. The price at the register was 140. Since the box was open, I asked for a discount and they gave me 5% off. Ended up paying $133 before NYC tax.

Does anyone have any tips on how I can get the grill price adjusted to $99? Is it because I'm in NYC and things don't get as cheap as other places?

Louis,
I'm in Charlotte NC and the Target closest to my house had the Q1200 for $139. Then I went to the Target closest to work and waalaa $99.98. Looks like each had pricing options.

-D

Back