Weber Family Portraits

Originally posted by Brian O'Neal:
That is a custom table I built called Mesa Azul. I just wanted something where I could have a nice big work surface, and something I could clean. I chose the glossy blue tile.

It looks very nice. I'm working on something similar to what you have, but with two older Weber gas bbq frames. Kind of like a double kettle performer, but with out the gas assist.

Originally posted by Mac:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chad Anderson:
Brian, I notice the two blue lidded kettles with the blue tile, are they mounted on a custom cart?
Chad
I'm dig'n his custom Weber lighting.
icon_cool.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those are nice! I'll need to look over CL and yard sales more often for SJ lids, it'd be a fun project.

Originally posted by Brian O'Neal:
You can always find cheap Smokeys around. I now have a project for the bowls, I'll keep you posted....
Please do! Short of making herb planters out of them, I'm not sure what else they could be used for.

Troy,

Is that a custom 22 red WSM made from a Red Gold? I may have missed conversation on it so do you mind giving some info? That just looks awesome.

Originally posted by KevinJ:
Troy,

Is that a custom 22 red WSM made from a Red Gold? I may have missed conversation on it so do you mind giving some info? That just looks awesome.

Yes it is.
I begged Chris Perres, over at CajunBandit.com to ship me an unpainted one. After a few phone conversations, he ended up having it painted red for me!

The grill i used was actually a silver, but I converted it to a gold by adding the ash ring and bucket.

Cheaper than a WSM, and more versatile!
I love it! (and it's RED)

I love this page with all the family portraits! Everyone's collections are truly amazing. It's great to know that my urge to go and buy another kettle or two or eight is accepted here. Now if I can only convince my family it's normal. Hahaha! Happy 4th to everyone here!

Tim...you better be takin plenty of before and after pics of your new Weber playground. I think you need another toy or two to fill it up with.

Don't discount your collection. We like any and all grills, no family too small. I got to see them uncovered! You never know what I can get inspiration from, that's why this thread is so great..

Back