Weber Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Schwartz

TVWBB Fan
I had the pleasure of dealing with Weber Customer Service in regards to a loose bottom vent and an out of round problem. They sent out at no charge a new center ring and charcoal bowl along with the mounting hardware no questions asked. I offered to send back the old parts but they didn't want them. I told them that's the reason I keep buying Weber. (Genesis, Platinum & WSM)
icon_smile.gif

Weber seems to be showing us a pattern in the way they deal with customers. Your story is the norm. Great way to do business.
Jim

Not sure about customer service but i called to get some replacement parts and loved the service and support i recieved.
icon_biggrin.gif
Bryan

My experiences with the Weber service department have been excellent. I bought a Smokey Joe Gold that had some missing parts. They sent out the new parts no questions asked. I had them at my front door in 2 days.

What more could you ask for...
icon_biggrin.gif

MikeZ

Too bad other companies can't follow suit.

I'm sure people that answer phones for customer service at companies get some people that are truely hard to deal with, but most people just want their issue resolved and are not wanting to cause trouble.

Sometimes I get the feeling I just ruined someones day when I call a company with a customer service problem. Geez, I'm the one with something that is broken, or is not quite right.

Good job Weber.

This summer i had a similar prob....bottom and middle sections were out of round.. they sent me knew ones. got them in a few days...however the one thing that stunk was that they didnt send me new hardware..wasnt a prob though i ttook only like five minutes to take off from old and put on the new one again...
they actually wanted me to send the items back...i put them back in the boxes and they send Fedex the next day to pick them up.....

i have also called them at 1am and walked me through cleaning my grill burners one time...
they are great

take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back