Weber chill parts

BillJennings

TVWBB Member
Does anyone know if there is any place to get weber chill replacement parts specifically the rack inside and the wine rack

Talk about a hard question! I haven’t a clue, maybe a commercial refrigeration place?
That’s a cool unit, not many of them around, post some pictures if you can, please?
Ive only seen two in the “wild”.

They are a Weber legacy product. There are threads about them on here (with photos). However, they have a reputation of not being super effective at keeping stuff real cold. But they are pretty cool looking and if you have a use for one, it would be nice to have one.

If you need parts, I would probably start with Weber and see if they carry any parts for them still.

Does anyone know if there is any place to get weber chill replacement parts specifically the rack inside and the wine rack

I haven't had any luck finding the wine rack or the original baskets.
But if you're willing to "settle" 😀 I did find these baskets at WalMart that fit perfectly inside.

Can't seem to add the link, so here's a pic. They have white and black.

What color is your Chill?

93014ed1-4754-40ee-8828-96e1bbd854f7.781aef2f54c5711f2f8bc94a409a183c.jpeg.jpg

I’m my search for a Chill (that is still ongoing) I’ve not been able to stumble upon any parts for them.

Blue - sweet!
Mine is red. Not as pretty as the Weber marketing pics tho - I think it looks more burgundy.
Yeah I was really lucky today I gave the tables a light sanding and put 5 coats of clear gloss marine varnish on them I left them on the job to dry completely I can't wait to get them back on it its going to really look awesome I'll post a picture tomorrow after work

That’s a rare piece, 2.5 years to find one is not that long when “on a search” for something that specific. I saw one at an antique show probably 20 years ago but, I had no real ”itch” for one until much later. Have not seen one since!

Thank you so much I'm going to look into it
Now that I'm at a computer, I can provide a link. :giggle:

*EDIT - Well, I spoke too soon. If you're interested, search WalMart for "Mainstays Round Wire Basket, Medium"
Sorry, don't know what I did wrong.

I'll probably remove the leather-look handles, but I think these baskets will be okay for me until/if I can find genuine baskets.
Would love to find the wine rack too.

I picked this one up about a month ago, on an 8 hour road trip. I haven't even taken any pictures - this is the seller's pic.
It needs some TLC but the shelves are pretty nice, though I will do a little work on them.

Chill1.jpg

As you can see, the Weber pic shows a brighter red:
Chill.JPG

Still, I will make do. LOL 😁

Last edited:

*EDIT - Well, I spoke too soon. If you're interested, search WalMart for "Mainstays Round Wire Basket, Medium"

I'll probably remove the leather-look handles, but I think these baskets will be okay for me until/if I can find genuine baskets.

I picked this one up about a month ago, on an 8 hour road trip. I haven't even taken any pictures - this is the seller's pic.
It needs some TLC but the shelves are pretty nice, though I will do a little work on them.

View attachment 72594

View attachment 72596

I'm a union painter I lightly sanded mine with 400 grit sand paper and applied marine varnish in clear gloss and repeated that 4 times they're almost like a mirror

View attachment 72594

View attachment 72596

Stay tuned I may have a source for the inside basket and found out that the wine rack was not available in the US

Back