weber charcoal on sale

JimZ

TVWBB Super Fan
Farm and fleet has weber 20LB charcoal on sale. Buy one at $15 get one free.

Darn it all! I just left Farm and Fleet (my favorite store). Picked up some paint for my SS Performer restore. Guess I'll make a trip tomorrow. Thanks for the head's up Jim.

webercoalfromfandf04302020a.jpg
picked up 22 bags yesterday... stored them inside the place where everything goes but the truck...
webercoalfromfandf04302020c.jpg
...and today, i picked up another 14 bags. Bob Correll called me a "hoarder". I'm ok with that.
webercoalfromfandf05012020.jpg
Thank you Bob, and Tim Lahey for posting this sale on The Virtual Weber Bullet Facebook Page.

I got mine last week.. i had to reload from home depot last year. I got 25 for 3.90 now I got 25 from FnF

Attachments

• 20200424_170142.jpg
    20200424_170142.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200424_182946.jpg
    20200424_182946.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200424_184204.jpg
    20200424_184204.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200424_171541.jpg
    20200424_171541.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200424_170142.jpg
    20200424_170142.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 15
Nice! I still have an adequate supply from Home Depot last time but not as much as yours. Too bad there isn't a Farm and Fleet in my neck of the woods.

I still haven't tried the weber charcoal yet. Is this stuff really that much better than the old standard Kingsford?

I still haven't tried the weber charcoal yet. Is this stuff really that much better than the old standard Kingsford?
I have used Kingsford for like forever. I picked up a bag of Weber charcoal a couple month's back. Weber seems to last longer, burns very evenly, and has less ash. Price per pound usually runs less than a dime more for Weber. The difference in cost vs. burn time makes that up and then some.

Nice! I still have an adequate supply from Home Depot last time but not as much as yours. Too bad there isn't a Farm and Fleet in my neck of the woods.
Sam,
I don't have a farm and fleet around me, but I do have a home depot. Does HD carry the Weber charcoal? I just bought 3 bags online. If HD does carry it when do they usually put it on sale? I'm hooked after just one time using the stuff.

HD, Lowes, and Target carried it when it first came out, but at a buck per pound it didn't sell well.
I know HD and Target clearanced it out and didn't restock. It's not easy to find these days, even at full price.
That is because people are hoarding it like toilet paper. :LOL:

HD, Lowes, and Target carried it when it first came out, but at a buck per pound it didn't sell well.
I know HD and Target clearanced it out and didn't restock. It's not easy to find these days, even at full price.
I just got three 20 lb bags for $15 a bag online with free shipping, but seeing it buy one get one makes me wish I lived closer to farm and fleet. I went online to see if I could get the farm and fleet bogo free deal but it was not offering it online. Thanks for the info, I will keep an eye out for post here about we're to find it. Right now I am planning to save it for my longer cooks and keep using KBB for shorter ones.

Yah, AFAIK HD doesn't sell and will not carry that charcoal anymore from what I heard...not sure why. They got rid of all of their stock last year and it was cleared out at $4/bag so that's how I (and others) was able to get a a good supply.

Yah, AFAIK HD doesn't sell and will not carry that charcoal anymore from what I heard...not sure why. They got rid of all of their stock last year and it was cleared out at $4/bag so that's how I (and others) was able to get a a good supply.

They are carrying it online again and will ship to store.
But $20/bag is a bit ridiculous imo.

They want $20 a bag now.

Back