Weber 9057 Grill Out Handle Light

t0sG1c6.jpg

They are pretty cool and the only integrated light for the original Genesis. One other nice thing is that it pushes the handle part out further from the hot lid.

and with the LED conversion, they put out plenty of light to cover the entire grates and the lights don't get in the way when opening and closing the lid.

I had one of these years ago, and for whatever reason, water intruded, and it got destroyed. I know both ends had o-rings, so was a little disappointed. It only lasted perhaps 2 years max. Has anyone figured out where the possible leak areas were? And, I looked at those other links for the LED's, and it seems there are a few to chose from. Is there an acknowledged best bulb to get? I'm thinking about putting in an offer. Thanks.

I have had mine for probably 3 years, but I keep mine under cover normally when not in use. I could send you a link to the bulbs I put in mine, but there are several choices on Amazon and all are around $15.

Do a search on Amazon for: "LED P13.5S" The P13.5S is the type of bulb.

FYI - It doesn't look like he's entertaining offers anymore as he's sold a couple at full price. If you want one, you better Buy Now. Only 2 left now.

I grabbed one as a back up last week from another seller. Love that handle. Only use it in the summer though. The winter comes and the durawood one goes beck on.

I snagged a light (ETA: Friday) & have ordered the LEDs (ETA: tomorrow). I'll prolly just do the reversed battery installation.

I grabbed one as a back up last week from another seller. Love that handle. Only use it in the summer though. The winter comes and the durawood one goes beck on.

Funny, I do the exact opposite.

In an effort to keep my stash of first gen 7516 handle light going on my square handled Silver B, I remove the light during the summer (lots of daylight, lots of rain, cover frequently off the grill). Use the light only during winter (more grilling after dark, grill cover always on to protect from snow).

Back