We are still grilling and smoking....

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Haven't posted much...still cooking and smoking but haven't had a complete cook to share... Here's a few pics of recent activity.

Yesterday's eats was the usual and family favorite.

Found this baby wsm on Craigslist for $80. The guy only used it twice. Great condition and got two bags of wood chunks also.

Ride home

Maribel was on a business trip for a week and the wsm was in the house for a few days before she took it outside.

For my cigar smoking friends....

Proof of life pic. :)

Merry Christmas
Tony and Maribel

For anybody that's interested I'm now on Facebook. https://m.facebook.com/BBQTony?ref=bookmark

Instagram - @tonyymaribel

Maribel was on a business trip for a week and the wsm was in the house for a few days before she took it outside
Did you get "that look" for having it inside? :)

As always, the cook looks great, the place looks great, the tree is beautiful. Merry Christmas to you & yours

Did you get "that look" for having it inside? :)

As always, the cook looks great, the place looks great, the tree is beautiful. Merry Christmas to you & yours

She knew it was inside and let it be for a week but on Sunday we had a birthday party for my daughter and she didn't want our guest to see the wsm in the living room.

Ah got my Tony & Maribel fix now, all is good! Great pictures and that's a beautiful tree! Merry Christmas to you and Maribel and your lovely family!

I was wondering if you got "that look" for having it belted in your car seat. Great plate of food Tony, as always. Your photos are great and love the lighted Christmas packages.

$80 bucks! Unreal! I saw one in Denver for $150. Maybe I should low ball him for $80 and see what happens.

Great pics Tony, I do like the WSM with the seat belt that is different! Love the tree Maribel did a awesome job, wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Good to see you, friend! I'm hitting my craigslist right now after seeing that steal you took home!

A great looking full grill, plate and very nice score!!! I have been keeping my eyes out for one too!

Back