Waking up to Pork shoulder on a snake

Richard S

TVWBB Pro
Prepped this 11 pounder yesterday morning for a Bday party later today. IMG_5598.jpegIMG_5599.jpegGot the snake all set for an 11pm go timeIMG_5606.jpegHealthy dose of hickory, everything was rolling on time and I was asleep by 11:15. At the 4am check-IMG_5612.jpegSome damp weather had it at about 220. Internal was heading into the stall. I just let it go. Woke up at 7am and got the coals a little more lively. Internal temps were about 155. Currently going at 250. Not in a hurry so will just let it ride. IMG_5613.jpegMore later! Cheers!

Awesome job so far. Thats BD party is going to have some great food. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Outstanding!

I will need to try this one day with my Weber Performer one day. Still learning how to use it. I have my Recteq pellet pooper for smoking (bought it before the Weber).

This bad boy took 13.5 hours. Had a long rest in a cooler with towels. Came out still very warm. IMG_5627.jpegGrilled up some buns! And enjoyed a spicy 🌶️ margarita!IMG_5626.jpegIMG_5628.jpegIMG_5629.jpegPulled this right before serving. I really feel like that is a huge difference maker. Pull at the last minute. It is much more moist!IMG_5630.jpegCheers!

Back