Twitter feature issues

Murray Wilson

I have tried the twitter workaround using supertweet and not having any luck. I am using stoker software 2.6.0.254 and have followed he instructions. Is anyone having any luck with this?

I'm not having any luck. I setup a new twitter username (briannoblesbbq) and setup super tweet with that username and a password different from the one I setup on twitter. I told the stoker (via the web interface) to update twitter using my new twitter account.

No tweets yet.

Update: I enabled DHCP on the stoker & now Twitter works!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Update: I enabled DHCP on the stoker & now Twitter works!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brian,
How do you enable DHCP on the Stoker? I was trying to do that by setting the IP to 0.0.0.0 but did seem to get it working.

On the stoker, change the first three characters of the IP address to 255.
Near the end of the stoker documentation it talks about "re-enabling DHCP".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">change the first three characters of the IP address to 255 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, thanks for the quick reply Brian. You know what they say RTFM
icon_smile.gif
I actually just looked it up in the manual, DOH.

Anyway once I enabled DHCP (Reading The F!@#ing Manual), like Magic...My Stoker started tweeting via Supertweet.

I guess that's the answer.

Back