TVWB 25th Anniversary Prize Drawing: 25 ThermoWorks ThermoPop instant-read thermometer

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
The Virtual Weber Bullet website turned 25 years old on June 12, 2023, and for the next 12 months we're celebrating with a series of prize drawings!

For this prize drawing, my friends at ThermoWorks have donated 25 ThermoPop instant-read thermometers in classic black. And as a bonus, I have tucked a $50 Amazon gift card into one of the packages at random!
  • One entry per person. Duplicates will be deleted before the random drawing.
  • Must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • Entries must be received no later than July 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
» Jump to the Entry Form

IMG_9878[1].JPG

Thanks for your generosity and great work on this site! I think I entered for this giveaway but I did it from my phone so I have no clue if I actually entered...:unsure:

The Thermopop has become my favorite thermometer. I especially like how it’ll stand without having to hold it. It may or may not be as fast as the folding thermometers, but since you’re not forced to hold it, I don’t mind it taking a second or two longer

The Thermopop has become my favorite thermometer. I especially like how it’ll stand without having to hold it. It may or may not be as fast as the folding thermometers, but since you’re not forced to hold it, I don’t mind it taking a second or two longer
?

How does it stand on its own?

?

How does it stand on its own?
It’s not top heavy. You can just stick the tip in and it’ll stand on its own. Unless you’re cooking to 200, then it might need to be held unless you’re in deep.

Kinda sounds like we’re talking about ****, huh? 😂

It’s not top heavy. You can just stick the tip in and it’ll stand on its own. Unless you’re cooking to 200, then it might need to be held unless you’re in deep.

Kinda sounds like we’re talking about ****, huh? 😂
Yeah, sounds like cooking eggplant 🍆

Back