TVWB 20th Annual Christmas Prize Drawing

Very nice, Chris -- thank you! Also loved thr review of the burnt ends. I've seen them at Costco but, despite their generally having quality products, hesitated to try. (See my comment below.) Now I will despite the relatively minor reservation.

Costco has two similarly packaged pulled- pork options. I found the Kirkland to be extremely fatty and greasy -- not for me. The other has a Hispanic name (sorry, I forget) and is much better though I find it best to put either brand in a bowl heavily lined with paper towel and nuke a bit to absorb some fat. Neither seems smoked, but definitely slow-cooked and with some good NC BBQ sauce, really enjoyable.

The pulled pork is not bad for store-bought. Bot quite like ours. A tad artificial smoke awnse, but not too bad. Price is better than expected for these days...
The burnt ends are pricier. But I am tempted.
I usually divide the package into three. Cut each in half to defrost easier later on. Better idea would be to selarate into porrions. Then take out what you need. Makes meals easier. Just add to veggies or statvh etc. Makes meals easy to amp up.

This would be a amazing gift for any charcoal griller on this site.
Thanks Chris for allowing us to join your great site.

It's that time of year once again for the TVWB Christmas Prize Drawing! In fact, the 20th annual edition! It's my way of thanking you for supporting the website and discussion forum for all these years.

This year, TVWB is putting a lump of coal in one lucky winner's stocking...a lot of lumps...actually, a whole year's worth of charcoal! A $1,040 gift card from the charcoal retailer of your choice (e.g. The Home Depot, Lowe's, Ace Hardware, Costco, Sam's Club, Menards, Outdoor Supply Hardware, or another of your choice). A year's charcoal is figured as $20 per week x 52 weeks = $1,040.

You say you own a pellet pooper or a gasser and don't need charcoal? No worries, you can still enter this drawing and buy all the pellets or LP you want. Heck, you can buy whatever you want, it's a gift card, right?

This prize drawing runs through December 25, 2023 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. The winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on December 26, 2023. Enter today for a chance to win!

One entry per person. Must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia. Information collected is used only to administer the prize drawing.

Use this form to enter today: https://forms.gle/uDmaLkhTHmL47yHM7

View attachment 83187
Thank you Chris.

Back