Tri-Tip by flashlight

looks great - We use headlamps all the time - They really are useful as you can direct the light where you really need it while keeping both hands free - Tri tip looks like it came out perfect!

I skied a pretty nasty run last night in a dark blizzard with this: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0098IJC7C/tvwb-20

I can't speak for its built in charger as I use another, but it's *BRIGHT* and controllable. 2 levels + strobe. I have several other headlamps..... for yardwork, mountain biking, hiking, whatever. This one has a battery pouch on the back but it's well balanced.

I agree Robert!!!! Way to fight Daylight Saving Time!! (days are getting longer here....sunset @ 6:09 tonight....& it's going to get better soon, March 9 2014)

Just one thing - you might want to look at the LED models....I've shopped them but haven't bought one yet...I've had ~8+ of the halogen types over the years, maybe more - the bulbs aren't ...all that... reliable, and they produce a ton of heat & wasted energy....make sure yours feels solid...stays where you point it. LED lamps are getting much better/efficient/affordable.

That's fantastic looking beef!
If you can do that in the dark, we definitely need to see more of your cooks!
Nicely done, Chris.

Great looking Tri-Tip. Costco sometimes carries Prime Tri-Tip. Those are wonderful. I use a LED Light that straps on your head like a head band. Frees up the hands and throws a lot of light.

Back