Today I impressed myself

As usual I'm late to the party, but want to add my nicely done Tony and great pictures too. Noting much better then a well cooked TT.

Just curious of what you charge people to come eat at your house? You post some pictures of some great looking food I`m sure most of us would pay for and enjoy thoroughly . Great job once again Tony.

I have yet to cook a tri tip. I have it in my mind that it is a piece of meat that needs to be cooked medium to medium rare. Mrs K. likes it well done. So I have just put it on the maybe I will try it one list.

I have yet to cook a tri tip. I have it in my mind that it is a piece of meat that needs to be cooked medium to medium rare. Mrs K. likes it well done. So I have just put it on the maybe I will try it one list.

Cook med rare. Then slice and put Mrs. K pieces back in the grill to cook to her liking.

Beautiful my friend, seriously beautiful!
And I'm excited to say this is my 500th post!
thank you!

Tony-
When I saw the title of your post, I knew that this cook had to be something special if you managed to impress yourself after all the great meals you & Maribel have created. You did not disappoint, Sir!!! Excellent post & great use of the WSM for the low & slow, as well as the sear!

Pat nailed it, good friend! Great representation of our (used to be) West Coast secret, plated pics look great.

Back