This is not BBQ or Grilling but it will help you sober up quick...

I had shrimp like that at a Mexican friend's BBQ. (he put it in small plastic cups with little forks and packed the cups in ice). I like the michelada too. :cool:

oh, and I think he had squid in there too. (we had some drinks that day... a bit fuzzy on the squid thing).

Last edited:
That looks so refreshing Tony...and so does the ceviche. :p

I wish my girlfriend liked shrimp. I rarely get to have it at home. :(

Forgive the basic question Tony, but I googled more recipies before I asked this.... Do you cook the shrimp? Bake or fry?

It looks fantastic!

Dude, you just blew my mind out of the back of my eyes!! That looks totally awesome! I love the shrimp too!
P.S. 100th post baby! OH YAH!

Aguachile one of my favorites. I go to Mazatlan a couple times a year and we order and eat it by the Kilo... Nothing can compare to the freshness in Mexico but that looks damn good!! And in Mexico the scenery cannot be beat. Oh and the buckets of beer, cant forget those.

Last edited:
Aguachile one of my favorites. I go to Mazatlan a couple times a year and we order and eat it by the Kilo... Nothing can compare to the freshness in Mexico but that looks damn good!! And in Mexico the scenery cannot be beat. Oh and the buckets of beer, cant forget those.

Your right Andres...
I have been to Culiacan and Mazatlan and seafood is the best there. I have friends from there and they were the ones who introduced me tostadas con mayonesa.

Saving this one for later. This looks great, Tony. You should post it in the recipes forum for safe keeping!

Back