Thermapen Mk4 Open Box Sale $76

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
http://thermoworks.com/products/thermapen/thermapen_mk4_openbox_0316.html?tw=VWB

Thermapen Mk4 is the latest model from ThermoWorks and this is their first open box sale for this item. MSRP is $99, open box price is only $76.

Sale starts 3/10/2016.

These include slightly damaged packaging, used for a sales demo, small number of returns, a few with very minor cosmetic flaws, a small number of units are "refurbished" to like-new condition after very short-term use. While not the same as new, all units are like-new and still include a full 2-year warranty.

Use our link above to help support the forum!

Last edited:
The sale starts on 3/10. I missed that in the press release, sorry about that. The link should work tomorrow.

Bought last month. Highly recommended. Readout is always from left to right no matter the position. Back light great in the dark where I've been most of my life according to most. Probably last a lifetime. Probe opens a little tight, but loosens with use.

Thanks for the heads-up - I "snapped-up" an Orange one (Rumor has it that these respond the fastest...)

As Aaron Franklin would say: Everybody knows, everybody knows, EVERYBODY knows that RED rules

I did order (another) one last week, yes, RED this time.
anxiously waiting for it... Seems it will not arrive until this weekend. :(
over 7 days shipping?

same day i ordered a nice slicing knife from a joint in Cali, that too will not arrive until Saturday.
what gives with the slowness in shipping lately?.???

Chris is probably still sleeping, so I'll bump to say the open box sale ends today for the Mk4.
His link is at the top of this thread.

Back