Target Weber Clearance has started (YMMV)

I found a 18" grate with no tags at my local Target. The cashier didn't know/want to look it up and just asked me I wanted to pay. He put me in the spot with a long line behind me so I said $3, good deal?

You can search wsm inventory for Walmart on brickseek link that was provided. Part number for 18.5 #10756114 ( cheapest $199) 14.5 #34702942 (cheapest $150) in houston

What is the part number from Walmart for a 22.5?

Never mind, found it. It is 10756115 for a 22.5. Doubt any store has them though.

Last edited:
Went by the local Target again today, and while they have some stuff on clearance, like the off-brand BBQ accessories and grills, Charbroil, etc., nothing by Weber.

A store fairly near me has 3 Jumbo Joes marked down to $29.99 and a couple of Q1200's marked down to $99.99. If I didn't already have one of each, I would have had to take them both home.

So I went ahead and got the last Jumbo Joe in my area last night for $41.98.
I did as well. I wanted my own JJ badly and have been waiting months for Target to put them on clearance. I was disappointed with the price but none of the local targets had more then one "sellable" unit in stock and didn't want to risk them still being around when the price drops further. 50 or more % off would have been nice but 30% off is still pretty good.

Unfortunately the one I got has an issue with the lid. Looks like it started to rust or something before the finish was applied? There are these bump or bubbles in the outside that almost look like dents but the inside is smooth so I guess I will be calling Weber one of these days. I'm sure they will make it right. I also bought one of the JJ's from Walmart @$45 that I gave as a gift but I was disappointed to see that one was apparently a '14 model and didn't have the little heat shield under the handle. Not a big deal but I'll see if Weber will send me one of those too?

$29.98 quoted for my local. Problem is I picked one up on CL a few weeks ago at that price that had been used twice.

Were you at the Outer Loop store? I was there on Tuesday. Links above were showing $29.98 but it was scanning full price. I guess if they're down to 1 then they are ringing up $29.98 now. I don't live that close to this store so I won't go searching for your stash. ;)

Thanks all. Picked up a Q1200 at Louisville/ Westport road for $99. I saw one more in box on the shelf.

Thanks much for posting this! Grabbed two, one display $29.98! Woohoo!
Associate was nice enough to knock 10% off display, down to $26.

Last edited:
I'm not sure i see the appeal of this jj unit. I may go see what my local store has but i have about as much stuff as i need.

I'm not sure i see the appeal of this jj unit. I may go see what my local store has but i have about as much stuff as i need.

Very portable. Great "inbetween" size that's just a little smaller than a 22" and larger than a SJS. Very efficient with charcoal. What's not to like about it ?

That said, I don't know that I'd ever pay full retail for one, but at $30 or better yet, $17.98 ? It's a no brainer in my book.

I went to target and looked at one. It was in the box so not much to look at but reg 60$ now 30. If they go to 18$ maybe i will get one though i would prob prefer the q1200 for 60$ if i could find one at 70 percent off vs the jj. Just seems if i am ever going to use to travel the gas would be really convenient. Any idea when the 70% kicks in?

Very portable. Great "inbetween" size that's just a little smaller than a 22" and larger than a SJS. Very efficient with charcoal. What's not to like about it ?

That said, I don't know that I'd ever pay full retail for one, but at $30 or better yet, $17.98 ? It's a no brainer in my book.

They're disappearing fast here. Hope your "stashed" one is safe and sound. The closest one to me disappeared yesterday (Springhurst) with the inventory checker showing a $41.98 price still. So I had to pull the trigger today. Grabbed the last one in Middletown. Good luck! :D

They're disappearing fast here. Hope your "stashed" one is safe and sound. The closest one to me disappeared yesterday (Springhurst) with the inventory checker showing a $41.98 price still. So I had to pull the trigger today. Grabbed the last one in Middletown. Good luck! :D

Thanks for the heads up. I'm pretty sure the one I stashed has been found. No biggie really if I don't get one this year, as one of the two that I got last year is still in the box.

I had noticed a couple/few months ago that one of my local Target stores had a single 14.5 WSM (DCPI code 009-07-0441) on the shelf. I've been keeping an eye on it. When the annual Weber clearance started, there was no movement on it. About 2 weeks ago, it finally got marked down 30%… down to $139. Great price, and lower than Wally World ($154 there), but seeing as how I already have a mini WSM, I walked away. That was last Monday. 2 days later, on Wednesday, I looked it up using the inventory checker… immediately headed up to the store. Not sure if this was a goof up or what, but the price went from 30% off straight to 70% off… $59.98!! Wish they would've had more in stock. With tax, cost me $65.75. I still couldn't believe it today when I pulled a tasty, tasty spatchcocked chicken off of it.

Amazing. Thanks, DaveW for posting the inventory checker here (and I'm assuming that's you who posted it over @ WKC, too).

Last edited:
Just picked up an assembled JJ for 41.98. Gonna sell the go anywhere. This is the perfect size and I like the locking handle.

Edit. Took my receipt back an hour later and they priced matched the Target 15 minutes away for 29.99. Sweet.

Last edited:
well, i was told by the local target that the 70% markdown would take place on wednesday b/c that's when they do it so when i arrived, the guy told me the markdown is on thursday but no guarantee it will happen. He suggested i buy the unit and secure it, then check back tomorrow or over the coming week and if the item is marked down, bring the receipt and they will give me a refund for the difference. I knew i could do this wasn't interested in being bothered with it but since i went there based on information that the markdown was supposed to happen today, i went ahead and grabbed the last JJ at 29$ and a q1200 for 99$ just to have them. I'll watch to see what the prices do but am told i have two weeks for price matching. Not sure i really need or know what to do w/ a jumbo joe but at 17$, if that's what it goes to, it's hard to say no. they had a few stoker gas grills, 4 burners but i don't need one of those.

Picked up a JJ for my SIL last Wednesday. He has a Performer and a mini-WSM (SJ). They have a camper and PU truck. The Performer is too large for camping and the mini-WSM is too small. I think the JJ will be "just right!"

QUESTIONS: What are DCPI codes? What do the initials stand for? Are they specific to retailers or generally used across retailers? Where can one find the DCPI codes for other items, like the WSM, et al?

Back