Tank Scale label for Genesis 1000 wanted

GPinch

TVWBB Member
I know this is a long shot but anyone have a new Tank Scale label for a Genesis 1000?

Thanks,
Greg

Turns out with some back and forth with Weber that these decal are available.
SCORE !

Whoa. Wait a minute! You got the scale decal from Weber?? They told me it wasn't available. Please tell me the Part Number. Thanks! :redgenesis1:

When they emailed my the receipt it did not have a part number on it.

The scale decal is sitting at a relatives' place in Michigan right now. I live in Canada and Weber would not send it to me, yet they send all kinds of other parts to me.
I will be down to Michigan in about a month to pick it up.

Sorry I could not be more help.

When they emailed my the receipt it did not have a part number on it.

The scale decal is sitting at a relatives' place in Michigan right now. I live in Canada and Weber would not send it to me, yet they send all kinds of other parts to me.
I will be down to Michigan in about a month to pick it up.

Sorry I could not be more help.

All good. I will try Weber again and see what they say. I'll report back if I had any luck. If not, please let me know if there are any part numbers on the bag when you get hold of it. Thanks!

This label right? I was thinking of making a template and painting it on when I repaint the chassis. Couldn't be too difficult right?

26879670835_25d0c9d6b7_o_zpsxzd411is.jpg

Last edited:
I stumbled across this posted in another thread here. Will try to find again so original poster gets the credit.

Gen1a.jpg

From what I recall, original post said to print as is with no cropping/clipping/resizing. Print using label paper, apply to grill then clear coat it.

All good. I will try Weber again and see what they say. I'll report back if I had any luck. If not, please let me know if there are any part numbers on the bag when you get hold of it. Thanks!

Tried Weber again and got no where with this sticker; again. If you ever got that stick P/N GPinch, please share it. Thanks!! :redgenesis1:

I will be down in Michigan on the 23rd and will be picking up the sticker then. Will post a part number if there is one on the package.

Back