T-Bone

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Here are som skinny T-bone steak. A Cut you normally dont se in Sweden.(atlesed were i shop) Now i found one aged for 18 days...Sweet. Expensive as dope though.

Steak´n´taters Here we go:

Keep it simple for this one
00446.JPG

Asparagus taters = fingerlings? Dunno. Evoo/garlic/sea salt/thyme. Shrooms in butter/salt/black pepper & evoo
01910.JPG

Maters getting done. Just some evoo and seasalt on em
03011.JPG

Meat goes on(again salt/pepper...And a pich on montreal steak seasoning.
0406.JPG

Close to 2 min/side(room temp) Thin *** steak
04510.JPG

Served with some beer from...Guess what...USA!(and a good one to boot) Thats the only good thing with having a controlled alc sale. We can get drinks from were ever..If they dont have it they will import it for ya.
0546.JPG

Ohh ye some galic butter on the steak aswell. Steak was well wurth...Naw hwo im i kidding. For that price i rather get a Kg Beef Tenderloin. Dont get me wrong it was great butt still...

Untill next time keep safe!

Dry aged T-Bone, it doesn't get any better then that! And cooked perfectly, I'm always eager to see your incredible posts!

$ 48.12usd / kg = 2.2 pounds. This one was just above a half a kilo. Sure we got full..But in the end we ate taters/maters :p And the dope is almost cheaper than gasoline :p *Edit* dident mean that last part...What do i know. (you have to be more specific) *joke again* allrigt time for a beer

Last edited:
$ 48.12usd / kg = 2.2 pounds. This one was just above a half a kilo. Sure we got full..But in the end we ate taters/maters :p And the dope is almost cheaper than gasoline :p

OMG this is expensive, we pay $23/kg in Canada at regular price. During the summer when we have sales we can get them for $12-13/kg.

One thing I will say, the difference in colour and texture of the fat on that steak to what we get here is incredible. The fat cap on our steaks is almost pure white and very dense in comparison, I would bet that the cow that your steak came from was grass fed it's whole life.

I can see why you don't see them very often, but I'm sure it was worth it. At least you cooked it perfectly, very nice!

Looks Absolutely Fantastic Chef!
Yes, your asparagus taters look exactly like Fingerlings... cute little buggers AND tasty!

Nice Cooking buddy!

Like to package and post a few Wisconsin Brews to you... I'll see what I can do.

That is one perfect steak and the sides are awesome. Those steaks would be few and are between at those prices for sure. But yours was outstanding.

Guess I can't complain about meat prices here in the US after seeing what your having to fork out!
Excellent post, as always!

Wow! That picture of the flame curling around the steak was legendary. I had to take a private moment to reflect... That meals is beautiful on so many levels it is hard to comprehend. Great work my friend!

Reqards,

John

Pricey for sure, pricey here too now. But once in awhile it is good to eat great meat and yours is great. Well done

Back