Superduperbird

Webster

TVWBB Member
Remember the good 'ol days? It's 3:30 AM and you're lost, wasted, and starving. The only way you're making it home in one piece is letting the good people at Denny's make you a Superbird.

EAA2nbn.jpg

To relive the experience, all you need is some quality sliced turkey, a few ripe maters, cheese and some sourdough (the butter is for grillin' the bread).

nmbID1N.jpg

yczrvcx.jpg

bf6H21c.jpg

If you can make a grilled cheese sandwich, you've got the skills required to make a Superduperbird. Serve with Tater Tots and scarf.

Who says good recipes have to be difficult? :p

At first I thought you were talking about a Plymouth Superbird. Id like to eat your Superduperbird sandwich
at the drive in sitting behind the wheel of a real Superbird, any color will do.

Nice! Love the Dennys mug there too. Obviously someone "forgot", and walked out with it at 3:30am.

Thanks all for the kind words.

Love the Dennys mug there too. Obviously someone "forgot", and walked out with it at 3:30am.

lol... For the record, they sell the coffee mugs for only $5. My wife & I were having breakfast there recently and she mentioned to our waiter that she liked the mug. He said $5 and it's yours. I figured he would sell it to us and just pocket the cash, but he rang it up at the register and it was a line item on the receipt. He said they sell a lot of them. Go figure.

Update: Went to Denny's the other day and ordered a Superbird just to see if I had it right. They actually come with Swiss cheese, not American, and include two strips of bacon.

Bacon, of course! Can't wait to make them again so I can get it right.

Back