Super Bowl moinks and ribs

KevinT

TVWBB Member
Hi all,

Getting some apps ready for the WSM. First is standard moink with the beef mixed with Chef Randy Jamaican Me Crazy BBQ sauce. The second is my homemade hot Italian sausage with a slice of jalapeño wrapped in bacon the sprinkled with some Cajun Shake. Last is Italian sausage with pepperoni slices wrapped bacon sprinkled with red pepper flake. These will be smothered in grated 4 state cheddar cheese when they come off. One buddy is bringing ribs, another wings, another doing chili. The halftime feast will be a shrimp boil. More pictures later when we fire up the grills. Thanks for looking.

Setup

Hi all,

Getting some apps ready for the WSM. First is standard moink with the beef mixed with Chef Randy Jamaican Me Crazy BBQ sauce. The second is my homemade hot Italian sausage with a slice of jalapeño wrapped in bacon the sprinkled with some Cajun Shake. Last is Italian sausage with pepperoni slices wrapped bacon sprinkled with red pepper flake. These will be smothered in grated 4 state cheddar cheese when they come off. One buddy is bringing ribs, another wings, another doing chili. The halftime feast will be a shrimp boil. More pictures later when we fire up the grills. Thanks for looking.

Setup time at my neighbors house. A balmy 17 degrees F. Ribs on. Man cave heated. More pics when the moinks go on and we start the shrimp boil.

Garage

Thanks Mike.

It's my neighbor Tom's house. We live in a great neighborhood and its the gathering place for Cubs/Bulls/Blackhawks, block parties, etc... Fully heated with a kegerator, dart board, humidor, bloody mary bar, 2 TVs, stereo, nice epoxy floor.... you name it. More pics in an hour or so when the moinks go on. Hopefully my friend Steve will be setting up for the shrimp boil by then and I can get some shots of that as well.

Happy Super Bowl

Kev

Yes!

Post up a kegerator shot! My new years resolution was to build myself one. All I'm missing is the CO2 regulator.

all you're missing Kevin, is a small portable firepit near the WSM to warm the hands & feet... I'd run one of mine down there but... well, in no driving con at this time...
Hope your favTeam wins today!

all you're missing Kevin, is a small portable firepit near the WSM to warm the hands & feet... I'd run one of mine down there but... well, in no driving con at this time...
Hope your favTeam wins today!

Hi Jim,

I have a weber fire pit but usually light that up if its in the 30's and we sit outside. Today we will just pop out of the garage every 30 and check the grub.

moinks on

Hi all,

Setup time at my neighbors house. A balmy 17 degrees F. Ribs on. Man cave heated. More pics when the moinks go on and we start the shrimp boil.

Moinks!!!!

Looks like it is going to be fun Kevin! Lived in Palatine before I moved to TX, miss the food but not that snow!

Back