Stubbs sale?

Mike-in-DE

I know that up until a few years ago that once or twice a year lowes would run a buy one get one sale on Stubbs, but I haven't seen it in at least two years. Have I just missed it, or have they not been doing it?

Stubbs is the only charcoal I use anymore so I would normally buy 20+ bags of it when it was on sale.

Last time I saw it was at Lowes 3 years ago. Haven't seen it on sale since. I bought 20 bags back then, still have 8 bags left. I use it for special occasions like a 49 day aged cab that I will be smoking this weekend.

I know that up until a few years ago that once or twice a year lowes would run a buy one get one sale on Stubbs, but I haven't seen it in at least two years. Have I just missed it, or have they not been doing it?

Stubbs is the only charcoal I use anymore so I would normally buy 20+ bags of it when it was on sale.

Might wanna check this thread from yesterday then sprint to your local Lowes store. :)

Edit - broken link :mad: This link will bring you to the thread Lowe's Clearance - Stubb's for $6.29

Last edited:
Looks like full price in Southern California, as well. Went to the Lowe's in Norwalk, California and there was no Stubbs on sale.

RicardoL have them scan a bag sometimes the discount is at the register.

I don't know why but I didn't think to do that. I should have too since I did grab a pair of insulated rubber food handling gloves marked down to $8 from $20 and they rang up $2!!!!

Back